Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message Board

www.myspace.com/kidgibrock

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justin.tv

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn
Admin
Dawn

Justin.tv Empty
PostSubject: Justin.tv   Justin.tv EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 9:06 pm

OMG Funniest thing ever happened today!! I was talking to my friend Phil in his channel on Justin tv this morning and he was complaining that no one ever goes into his channel. So, we were trying to figure out how we could get more people there. Later on this afternoon, I went into Magic Rich's channel (who is sort of like a Game Show host of Justin TV) He does this game called Paranoia...where he will get all the viewers in his channel to go into someone's room and make them wonder why so many people joined all of a sudden....well....I just so happened to be in there when he was asking for a link....so of course I posted Phil's seeing as I knew he had just gotten back online after getting his dinner (Popeye's Chicken, btw! Laughing ) ANYWAYS....his reaction was priceless!!! Watch the video! I posted it on Youtube! FUNNIEST video ever...Now keep in mind, Phil cant hear Magic Rich, only see people entering into his room and what the people are typing (What rich is telling us to write) Also note that Phil only learned how to play the guitar about 4 months ago LOL

No worries, he wasnt mad at me for posting his link...*cough*then posting the video on youtube*cough* Thoug now unfortunately I think he is addicted to Rich's channel!! BAHAH!!! Oh poor Phizzle Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://kidgibrock.forumotion.com
Jackie

Justin.tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin.tv   Justin.tv EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 12:47 pm

it freezes for me just after the dudes al "make him sing a song about brussel sprouts'

...does he sing a song about brussel sprouts????? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Admin
Dawn

Justin.tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin.tv   Justin.tv EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 2:09 pm

Well, he's playing the guitar all hardcore then says "Brussel Sprouts....smell like fart..." then plays for a few seconds then starts laughing because 1) He cant sing OR write music, and 2) I kind of put him on the spot Laughing Oh man! Jackie! You have to go watch it on youtube if it doesnt work for you here. Its in my videos www.youtube.com/dawn031 WATCH IT!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://kidgibrock.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Justin.tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin.tv   Justin.tv Empty

Back to top Go down

Justin.tv
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Message Board :: Other Interests :: Tv and Movies-
Jump to: